Bill Wotkyns, President & Managing Member
- BA Colorado College (Business), Minor (Economics)
- Production Management Hedstrom Manufacturing, Eagle Rubber Company Division – Ashland, OH
- Production Management Ocean Pacific (Op) Division of Bayly Corp. – Denver, CO & Santa Ana, CA
- Five years VP Tarponwear Inc., a leading manufacturer of technical apparel – Jackson, WY
- Five years President of Tarponwear International Inc. – Jackson, WY & Newport Beach, CA
- Five years President of Griffin Enterprises, Inc., a business consulting firm; Jackson, WY
Devvie Asel, Managing Member
- BA University of Louisville (Education); BS University of Texas at SA
- Five years as faculty member of The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Three years as Director College Transfer, Mitchell Community College, Statesville NC
- Five years, President of Real Training Solutions for Business. Instructional design for classroom and internet training. Clients included Bank of America and Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Seven years with Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Senior Instructional Designer
- 2 years with GP Strategies, Corporation, Senior Instructional Designer
- Certified problem-based learning, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Certified Hotel Trainer by American Hotel & Lodging Association
Ned Jannotta, Managing Member
- Graduated with honors, Princeton University, 1982
- Graduated Harvard Business School, 1986, concentration in Finance.
- Nine years as Managing Director of William Blair & Company, Chicago. Led investments in the Firm’s private equity fund.
- More than ten years as Principal with GTCR Golder Rauner, LLC, a leading private equity firm in the United States with over $8 billion in equity capital.
- Five years as the Managing Principal of GTCR Golder Rauner, LLC.
Ann Willott, Managing Member
- MA UCLA (Urban Planning; emphasis in community service); BA Cal State Long Beach
- Twice elected President, Humble ISD School Board (HISD) a 27,000 student district
- HISD representative to Texas Special House Committee on Annexation Impact
- HISD representative to House and Senate Committees on educational funding
- National School Board Association conference speaker on “Planning That Really Works”
- Kingwood Medical Center Hospital Board: 2003-2004
- HISD Long Range Planning, HISD 2010 Vision, Pres. Humble PTA Council, Tex. PTA Dist. 11 Leadership chair
- 1993 Humble Area Woman of the Year in Education
Tucker Offutt, Managing Member
- BA Colby College (Philosophy), Minor (English)
- Three years teaching at Salamanca, Guanajuato MX
- Team Leader of Professional Bloomberg sales at Bloomberg L.P.
- Two years equity analysis experience in mergers and acquisitions at a private hedge fund
- Two years fundraising experience as the development coordinator at TVRC Education Foundation
- Owner of a Jackson Hole based medical supply company.